A 23-year-old man attempted to cover up a murder by burning the dead body. Another man was involved in a crime of beating a puppy during an altercation with another individual. The puppy died in the incident.

These 2 individuals are included in the list of individuals who were either charged with or sentenced for being involved in a wide range of offenses that made news across New Jersey in the past week. Some of the offenders were indicted for or convicted of the offenses in which they were involved.

A 23-year-old man who attempted to clear evidence of murder by setting a motor vehicle on fire with the robbery victim inside has been given the time duration of one month to accept a plea deal that will sentence him to 21 years in prison.

On Friday, a 60-year-old man was sentenced to 25 years in state prison for kidnapping and sexually assaulting a girl who was just 10-year-old. He took the girl far away in his tractor-trailer and sexually assaulted her and recorded it.

An individual, who is a resident of Wayne, was accused of beating a puppy with a kitchen chair. He was charged with:

  • 1 count of aggravated assault
  • 2 counts of simple assault
  • Cruelty to an animal resulting in deaths

According to the police, a 41-year-old burglar entered into a Linden home, stole cash and jewelry. After a few hours, he was arrested by the cops when he was found in the bathroom of a bowling alley that was near the home.

A 22-year-old Jackson man was charged for using customer accounts to pay for fake cell phone orders and then selling the mobile devices. The individual was involved in adding unauthorized mobile devices to the accounts of customers, kept the phones and sold them for money.

24 individuals were taken into custody by the cops who were involved in a drug ring that was allegedly importing heroin and cocaine from Passaic County to sell in Morristown, Victory Gardens, Dover and areas around them. All of them were taken into custody in relation to the three-month investigation of cocaine and heroin distribution.

A 32-year-old Fairfield man has been charged for making phony distress calls again and again. He also sent marine and helicopter units 2 times to the Passaic River to find non-existent victims.

News Source: www.NJ.com