Officials told that a senior citizen shot at the cops in Hunterdon County after they found his car abandoned on the side of the road. Another individual has to pay the amount of almost $900,000 in child support and authorities are looking for him.
They both are included in the list of individuals who are either charged with, convicted of, or sentenced due to committing different types of offenses that made news across New Jersey in the past week.
- Police took a 74-year-old Mountainside man into custody after he shot at the cops along Route 22. He was charged with 2 counts of attempted murder.
- Cops are looking for a 53-year-old Trenton man, who didn’t pay the amount of nearly $900,000 in back family support. He will be charged with a willful nonsupport charge.
- An Atlantic County mother is charged for aggravated manslaughter in relation to her 7-month-old daughter’s death as she was intoxicated when she rolled over her baby.
- A couple in their 20s stole items from a donation bin which were to be give to the military veterans.
- Police took a 37-year-old Passaic man into custody and charged him for sexually assaulting 2 girls when they were between the ages of 9 and 12.
- A local 7-Eleven was stolen by 2 individuals, both were 28-year-old and they are charged for robbing.
- A 58-year-old Franklin Lakes lawyer continued practicing law after his license was cancelled due to which he is charged.
- According to the police, 2 Wood-Ridge residents were charged for having more than 20 pounds of heroin in their motor vehicle and home which was worth nearly $540,000.