Several months after committing the offense of killing her mother-in-law, a Mercer County woman has been indicted. In another killing case, a Cumberland County man is convicted of manslaughter and is going to jail for killing his infant daughter.
Both these individuals are listed in the list of individuals who have either been charged with, convicted of, or sent to jail for various offenses.
- A couple who was running an unlicensed home improvement business is charged for the offense, including stealing of social security benefits and not paying taxes for 2 years.
- 2 men and 1 woman, both in their 20s, were taken into custody and charged for robbery. They used a pistol to threaten the victim.
- In an effort of international sweep that was managed by FBI to crackdown on human trafficking, more than 24 prostitutes were taken into custody in New Jersey.
- The police report confirmed that 2 Atlantic County women, both in their 20s, assaulted and robbed a 61-year-old man in his home.
- According to the police, a 39-year-old Toms River man was taken into custody for moon walking through the aisles while possessing drugs. A search found 6 hypodermic needles and a small amount of heroin.
- A 27-year-old Millville man was sent to jail for 1 and a half year for killing his daughter who was not even a year old. The baby hit her head on the ground as her father threw her on the sofa.
- A 27-year-old U.S Marines recruiter is charged for sexual assault and harassment of children. He used different ways to persuade the children into a government vehicle to do what he desired. This incident is one of the 6 cases that happened in Union County.
- A 73-year-old woman was killed by her 46-year-old daughter-in law for which the offender was indicted on first-degree murder and weapons charges.