According to the authorities, the mayor of Paterson and 3 of his public works supervisors were indicted on old school public corruption charge.
A motorist was riding while intoxicated and caused an accident, which left a 34-year-old woman dead who was waiting at a bus stop in Verona.
The 4 individuals involved in 2 different cases are a group of individuals who were either charged with, convicted of, or sentenced for committing different crimes.
- A 25-year-old Franklin Township man attacked an individual at a South Brunswick motel. The victim succeeded in contacting his relative using FaceTime app which helped the cops in taking the suspect into custody.
- Paterson Mayor Jose and 3 others were indicted on public corruption charges as the state Attorney General told that he treated employees like his personal employees and he used the money as his own.
- A 36-year-old former youth football coach was charged for sexually assaulting 4 minors. He was involved in harassing them for many years and he assaulted each one many times.
- According to the authorities, a 25-year-old Belleville man hit and killed a 34-year-old pregnant woman while driving impaired. He also left her brother with serious injuries.
- A 34-year-old South Jersey man was driving a golf cart while intoxicated. As he was driving through Key West, Fla. the golf cart overturned after he attempted to run over a rooster.
- A Bergen County man was indicted along with his wife and son in a fraud case which involved defrauding 26 investors. 5 other individuals were also involved in the case.
- A 41-year-old teacher who lives in Teaneck was taken into custody for inappropriately behaving with a 6-year-old girl. He is charged with assault by sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child.
- 4 Carteret men were charged with criminal mischief as they egged 70 vehicles in North Brunswick.
News Source: www.NJ.com