An NJ Criminal Lawyer With Experience Defending Sexual Assault Cases
Is What You Need!
Hire An Experienced NJ Criminal Lawyer For The Best Possible Outcome
Sexual assault charges in NJ are very serious. Unfortunately, it can be easier than you think to end up in a predicament and be faced with such charges. If this happens to you, hire a NJ criminal lawyer to help with your case.
There are many situations that can result in sexual assault charges in NJ…
- Having sex with someone under 13 years of age
- Having sex with someone older than 13 and younger than 16 that is a relative or that is under your direct supervision
- Having sex with someone while engaging in other crimes, such as homicide or kidnapping
- Having sex with someone while armed with a weapon and making the victim feel threatened
- Having sex with someone through physical force
- Having sex with someone that is mentally or physically handicapped or incapacitated
Even a seemingly harmless incident, such as picking someone up at a bar, can result in sexual assault charges in NJ if you’re not careful.
Regardless of the situation, if you’re facing charges for a sexual assault, an NJ criminal lawyer with experience in sexual assault cases is what you need.
With the help of a skilled and experienced Hamilton, NJ criminal lawyer, you can improve your chances of getting your charges reduced, or possibly even dropped.
If you’re facing charges for sexual assault, and need an NJ criminal lawyer, contact Sam Sachs. He will provide you with a free consultation to help you better understand your charges and learn what an experienced defense can do for you.
Contact a Hamilton, NJ criminal lawyer you can count on. Contact Sam Sachs at (609) 448-2700 or email@example.com.