Call For a Free Consultation (609) 448-2700 | (732) 255-2244 | (609) 584-2275 Serving All of New Jersey!

Have You Been Charged With A Second DUI / DWI Offense?

//Have You Been Charged With A Second DUI / DWI Offense?
Have You Been Charged With A Second DUI / DWI Offense?2018-09-28T08:53:03+00:00

You Need A Toms River Or East Windsor, NJ DWI Defense Attorney!

Hire An Experienced DUI / DWI Attorney In Toms River, NJ Or East Windsor, NJ
When Facing A Second Offense To Help Minimize Punishments

Available to represent you in all New Jersey Courts.



If you are facing a second DUI / DWI arrest in New Jersey, you will be looking at far stiffer penalties than you faced for your first offense. You need a NJ DWI Attorney who also covers Toms River and East Windsor, NJ DWI DUI’s with experience and a proven track record of helping clients defend themselves.

With the help of an experienced NJ DUI / DWI attorney who also covers Toms River, NJ or in East Windsor, NJ, you may be able to get your charges reduced, or possibly even dropped. Your lawyer can work to help you get the least punishment possible if you are convicted following your drunk driving arrest in New Jersey.

When facing your second drunk driving conviction, you could receive the following punishments…

  • A fine of between $500 and $1,000
  • Community service for 30 days
  • Imprisonment for anywhere from 48 hours to 90 days
  • Loss of driving privileges for two years
  • Installation of an ignition interlock device in your vehicle

Obviously, none of these punishments is very pleasant! For that reason, you need to hire a Toms River or East Windsor, NJ DWI defense attorney that will fight tirelessly for your rights. A solid defense presented by an experienced attorney is your best chance at avoiding these punishments.

Don’t face your second DUI / DWI offense alone! Hire a skilled and experienced DUI / DWI attorney in Toms River, NJ or in East Windsor, NJ? Contact Sam Sachs today for a free initial consultation. Call him at [number type=”1″] or contact him via email at