With The Help Of A Princeton, NJ Criminal Lawyer…You May Be Able To Get Your Charges Reduced
Facing assault charges in NJ can be a very frightening experience. Even understanding laws related to assault charges can be quite confusing and overwhelming if you are not a lawyer with years of legal training.
It is essential to hire a Princeton, NJ criminal lawyer who can represent you in ALL NJ criminal courts and who has experience in this area of the law and a proven track record of defending assault charges.
There are many different actions that can lead to assault charges in New Jersey. Some of these include…
- Attempting to cause bodily injury to another person
- Negligently causing bodily injury with a deadly weapon
- Attempting to cause fear in another
Each of these actions are considered simple assault and will require the assistance of an NJ criminal lawyer for defense of the assault chargesyou face.
Are you facing aggravated assault charges? If so, you will also need the help of a Princeton, NJ criminal lawyerwith experience defending assault charges.
What constitutes aggravated assault charges?
- Attempting to cause serious bodily injury to another
- Attempting to cause bodily injury with a deadly weapon
- Recklessly causing bodily injury with a deadly weapon
- Showing indifference to human life; pointing a firearm at another person
There are other circumstances that can fall under the aggravated assault category, but an NJ criminal lawyer preparing a defense for assault charges can place doubt on the severity of the actions – and work to reduce the charges against you.
Are you facing assault charges in NJ? Contact Sam Sachs at (609) 448-2700 or email@example.com and receive experienced legal defense and a free consultation.