Know The Fines You May Face If You Fail To Hire An Experienced NJ Criminal Courts Including Brick, NJ Criminal Lawyer
If you are facing drug possession charges in NJ, it is essential for you to find an experienced Mansfield, NJ criminal lawyer who covers all NJ criminal courts and who can help fight the charges against you.
Without an experienced drug possession NJ criminal lawyer, you can face stiff punishment.
In the state of New Jersey, it is unlawful to obtain or possess a controlled substance that was obtained without a prescription. You can face the following punishments if you are found guilty of drug possession in NJ…
- Crimes involving Schedule I, II, III, or IV drugs is a 3rd degree crime and results in a fine of up to $35,000
- Crimes involving Schedule V drugs is a 4th degree crime and results in a fine of up to $15,0000
- Crimes involving more than 50 grams of marijuana or five grams of hashish is a fourth degree crime and results in a fine of up to $25,000
- Crimes involving 50 grams or less of marijuana, or five grams or less of hashish, is a disorderly persons crime
- Involvement with controlled substances within 1,000 feet of a school bus or school property results in at least 100 hours of community service in addition to other punishments
To give yourself the best chance of avoiding these punishments, hire a Brick, NJ criminal lawyerwho has the experience and knowledge it takes to fight your case.
With years of experience as a criminal defense attorney, prosecutor and former municipal court judge of East Windsor Township, Sam Sachs has the experience you need to ensure the best defense. If you’re facing a drug possession, you need an NJ criminal lawyer you can depend upon to fight your drug possession charges in NJ.
Contact a Mansfield, NJ criminal lawyer with real experience. Contact Sam Sachs at (609) 236-8400 firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.