Facing charges for endangering a child in NJ is a frightening experience. Not only are you facing potentially harsh punishment – possibly jail time – there are other repercussions to child endangerment you could be facing too.
For example, if the child in question is your child, you face the possibility of losing your parental rights. It is imperative that you hire a Lawrence, NJ criminal lawyer who can represent you in ANY New Jersey criminal court and who has experience in this specialized area of the law.
If you are facing charges of endangering a minor, an NJ criminal lawyer can work to reduce the charges against you and improve your chances of maintaining your relationship with your child (assuming your child was involved in the incident).
How do charges for endangering a child in NJ come about? What situations might cause these charges to be made?
- Engaging in prohibited sexual acts with the child such as sexual intercourse, masturbation, sadism or anal intercourse
- Permitting a child to engage in sexual acts in order to be photographed or filmed
- Photographing of filming a child engaged in a sexual act
- Distributing photographs or films involving children engaging in sexual acts
- Possessing photographs or films of children engaging in sexual acts
If you’re facing charges for endangering a child in NJ, you need an experienced Lawrence, NJ criminal lawyer. Contact Sam Sachs at (609) 236-8400 or email@example.com.
Sam Sachs understands that endangering a minor requires an NJ criminal lawyer with experience and skill. Sachs will work tirelessly on your defense to obtain the best possible results. Contact him for a free consultation.